This product is a refill container for spray bottles.
Charbay Hand Sanitizer Spray is an FDA Registered alcohol-based, antibacterial sanitizer that effectively kills harmful germs and bacteria.
- KILLS GERMS & BACTERIA: Our alcohol-based spray is effective at killing harmful germs and bacteria on hands and surfaces.
- APPROVED FORMULA: The formula is 70% alcohol-based blended with other natural ingredients and is approved by the WHO (World Health Organization) and FDA Registered (Food & Drug Administration). FDA Registration Certificate
- FREQUENT USE: Our 1 gallon jug contains 27,200+ sprays. CHARBAY TIP: Keep a 4 oz. bottle handy in your home, office, car and bag to use as often as needed.
- SAFE FOR KIDS: Gentle enough for children’s sensitive skin, while still killing germs.
- SCENT FREE
- DO NOT DRINK: For topical application only.
- DIRECTIONS: Spray generously into your hands, rub them together for 15 seconds until dry.
While we wish we could give this away for free, by setting a fair price you will help us keep the lights on and our hard-working team employed.
Doing our part to keep you healthy and safe. We are in this together!
Who are we:
We are a family of early pioneers in the modern American artisan distillery movement and represent 13 generations of Master Distillers. We have been distilling in Mendocino County, CA since 1983 and today handcraft artisan spirits with the same passion and commitment to quality and innovation as the first day.
*** SHIPPING FEES COME DIRECTLY FROM OUR SHIPPING CARRIER AND IS CONFIGURED BASED ON WEIGHT AND ZIP CODE ***
We like it so much!
Clean and dry. Not sticky and perfume-y. Feels fresh, clean and sanitized, not sticky and smelly.
Hi Marne, thank you!
Awsome! It’s very good product for this epidemic time. We like it so much!
I use this for for myself and every single one of my clients. Not one complaint. Thanks fornmaki g a great product!
Thank you so much for taking the time to share the love!
Good. I like buying local. Also purchased 4 small bottles to give to our kids. Would like to purchase sanitizer wipes. Do you make them? Thanks, Dan Desmond
Hi Dan, we are looking into it - but not much progress so far - will keep you posted :)